After watching the movie mockingjay, I just realized that most adventure/action packed movies nowadays have women as their leads. I, then, began to ask why?
Here are some of the realizations I had:
1. We live in a world that promotes gender equality and I guess this is one of the venues that can promote such. This kind of movie only shows that women are capable of fighting and winning a battle.
2. Uplifting the morale of women. Women are not just followers but also leaders in their own fields. Furthermore, these films also show that women can stand on their own.
3. Lastly, women's identity and value. These movies only show the value that women have in the society. We can also be a world changer and a defender.
I'm writing this article not just to acknowledge the value of women but also for the men to make them aware that women are valuable. Treat them with respect and value. You may not know when and where to find such a piece of gem. So, treat them the way they should be treated. And women, show these men that you are of greater value. Allow yourself to be treated like a princess. And if anyone, treated you the other way around... Please do yourself a favor... Love yourself, know what's best for you and seek counsel (a godly one). Keep in mind that you are so precious to the extent that someone (Jesus) gave His life for you.
To end, for women reading this article, keep in mind that you are valuable. And for men, please treat women with value. Show them how much you love, care and respect them.
If this was helpful, please share or like it.
1. I want to join a FinancePH seminar
2. I want to start saving or investing
3. I want to donate to the FinancePH Literacy Foundation
4. I want to try becoming a Financial Advisor of FinancePH
5. I want to know if I am financially healthy
Be a financial advisor, join our career orientation. - click here.
About Faith @ Work -Devotional for business minded people.
Read Our Previous Faith @ Work Blogs