“No one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God” (1 Corinthians 2:11b NIV).
Have you ever heard someone say, “Well, that’s just your interpretation of the Bible”? It’s as if that little phrase disproves everything that’s been said. But it really doesn’t disprove anything.
There are right ways and wrong ways to interpret Scripture. Here are six principles of interpretation that are accepted just about everywhere.
God doesn’t want to leave you in the dark when you study Scripture. Following these basic rules of Bible study can help to ensure you read the Word from God’s perspective.
PLAY today’s audio teaching from Pastor Rick >>
Talk It Over
Article source: http://pastorrick.com
If this was helpful, please share or like it.
1. I want to join a FinancePH seminar
2. I want to start saving or investing
3. I want to donate to the FinancePH Literacy Foundation
4. I want to try becoming a Financial Advisor of FinancePH
5. I want to know if I am financially healthy
Be a financial advisor, join our career orientation. - click here.
About Faith @ Work -Devotional for business minded people.
Read Our Previous Faith @ Work Blogs