FinancePH Advisor's Promise
I am a FinancePH advisor
1. I promise to put the interest of my client first before my own
2. I promise to work hard and be a cut above the rest
3. I promise to be a positive person and associate with positive, successful people
4. I promise to always improve myself and seek excellence in what I do
5. I promise to strengthen my relationship with God everyday
6. I promise to create a good reputation for my self and FinancePH
7. I promise to be respectful and humble to my clients and temmates
8. I promise to treat FinancePH and my colleagues as my second family
9. I promise to dress excellently, speak professionally, and be a person worthy of respect
10. I promise to help the Philippine Economy and Filipino companies
11. I promise to support wholeheartedly the mission and vision of FinancePH
12. Most importantly, I promise to love my work and have fun while spreading our advocacy
So help me God. Amen
Code of Ethics For Financial Advisors
2. Do unto others what you want others to do unto you. For example, when your colleague is calling, respect the other person by being quiet.
3. Respect and obey your seniors since they have been in the business longer than you. Someday you will also be a senior.
4. Be a good listener, never interrupt another person talking. Respect other people's opinions. Sometimes it is more important to save a relationship than to prove your point and lose a friend.
5. Appreciate and thank all feedback given to you whether it is true or not. We are one family. A person who gives feedback cares for you.
6. Never gossip or speak negatively about another person. If you have to talk about another person, talk only about their positive traits. Nobody is perfect, we all have flaws.
7. Be kind, friendly and polite. Don't get angry over small things. Act like a gentleman. There is no FinancePH employee or advisor who is rude and disrespectful.
8. If you need help, ask for it immediately. You are responsible for your own success and growth. The more intelligent questions you ask, the faster will be your growth.
9. If someone asks for help, be sure to accommodate them. We are one family. No one should be left behind.
10. Keep on encouraging one another. Be a good role model by being a positive example to your colleagues. How you present yourself does not only affect you, but also the entire team.
Code of Ethics For Leaders
2. Never make your people feel inferior in public. Let them save their face. In the same way, encourage your people to do the same to you. Encourage them to RESPECT you as you respect them.
3. Be a good EXAMPLE to your people. A great leader is a great role model to his people. Your people become what show them and not what you tell them. You are responsible for what your people have become- whether good or bad.
4. The way a leader treats his seniors will also be the way your people will treat you. FOLLOW and treat your seniors well and your people will also follow and treat you well.
5. TREAT your people the way you want to be treated when you were not yet a leader. In the same way, encourage your people to treat you the way they want to be treated when they become leaders.
6. Be the first person to say SORRY even if you are not the one who did wrong. It will make people think very highly about you and shows that you are the bigger person because you want to save the relationship more than being correct.
7. Great leaders ENCOURAGE their people to be great leaders. Always show enthusiasm when your advisor closes a sale. You don't have to be always better than your advisor to be called a good team leader. A great leader is a great cheer leader.
Rules of Engagement/Do's and Dont's
2. If you have been invited to join FinancePH by another FinancePH advisor who has presented to you already, you must to get from him for the product he presented to you.
3. You cannot engage in networking/multi-level marketing and sell products that will directly compete with Insular Life’s products. This is a rule imposed by Insular Life. Refer to the Market Conduct Guidelines of Insular Life for more information.