Be a financial advisor. Together let us make this happen."
Help People Save, Invest, Insure
Listen To Our Company Jingle "Angat Pinoy"
(Downloadable via Spotify or Apple Music)
Some of the products you can offer if you become a FinancePH advisor:
√ Be your own boss, work at your own pace
√ Advantageous for finance, business, accounting, sales, marketing, real estate agents, medical practitioners, engineering, IT, education and HR practitioners
√ May be done part time or full time
Great compensation and commission package:
• Start up cash incentive for new applicants (So you can have money to buy a new laptop/tablet)
• FREE Travel Incentives (Local and International)
• Quarterly bonus plus yearly bonus (5x a year)
• Seminars and Trainings (Be trained by world class mentors and trainors)
• Fun and friendly working culture
• Only required to report 1 to 2 Saturdays per month (9am to 12pm only)
Please Like Our Facebook Page (FinancePH Financial Advisors):
Be a financial advisor if you have at least 2 of the following:
2. You want to meet new people and improve your people skills
3. You want to learn finance, marketing and sales so you can start your own business someday
4. You have very high ambitions and goal driven
5. The people around you respect your opinions and you can be trusted with finances
***Read more about this by clicking here.
The first step in becoming a financial advisor is to know if you have what it takes to be a financial advisor by taking this THIS QUIZ. If your quiz result is good, we will contact you for an interview and you can ask your questions there too.
View The Members/Financial Advisors of FinancePH
View Our Financial Literacy Seminar Schedules for This Year
Help us spread financial literacy to more Filipinos by being a FinancePH advisor.
Be able to sell and offer to your friends and family the largest life insurance and investment companies in the Philippines!
Why choose to be a financial advisor of FinancePH?
2. Experienced mentors who are world class financial advisors and achievers themselves. We will train you to become world class financial advisors.
3. We are a team of friendly and kind financial advisors. We love to have fun and enjoy each other's company.
4. We never stop helping each other and we push each other to grow.
5. We help our financial advisors get clients through various sources.
6. We don't just offer life insurance, we are not just sales people. We have a holistic approach to financial planning and coaching.
7. We constantly innovate and strive for technological excellence. We are experts in using technology so that it will not be a threat but an opportunity for you. Our apps and tools are probably the best in the industry.
8. FinancePH is slowly being known in the internet world. We constantly build on our reputation and brand recall in the internet so it will be easy to approach your clients.
9. We continually think outside the box and seek to invest in a well thought long-term strategy in order to continually grow and thrive despite the fast paced changes in the industry.
10. Most importantly, we put God, Integrity and Honor at the center of our business.
Although AETOS FinancePH offers other products, we greatly support Insular Life products since supporting Filipino companies will be good for our country and our economy.
About The Founder of FinancePH
PERKS OF BEING A FINANCIAL ADVISOR:
You get to travel for free!
You get invited in TV and Radio Stations to share your expertise.
or Call (02) 750-4946 if you want to know more about this career and our orientation schedules.
You may also press join now below so we can help you decide if this career is for you or not.
No commitments if you wish not to join after attending our orientation.
Step by Step Guide on How To Be A Financial Advisor
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Try Becoming A Financial Advisor
Duties and Responsibilities of A Financial Advisor
Qualifications To Become A Financial Advisor
How Much Do Financial Advisors Earn
Testimonials From Successful Financial Advisor
Why Choose Insular Life
Click Here To Take Quiz:
Are You Fit To Be A Financial Advisor
Join A Career Orientation For Financial Advisor