Insular Life's brand endorser, Ms Lea Salonga has always believed that planning early in life can go a long way in helping you reach the bright future you want in life.
Today, we will discuss to you one of Insular Life's best selling investment products available in the market today - The Wealth Secure Investment.
Wealth Secure is a 3 in 1 investment program that provides the following:
1. Investment - the amount after 5 years of contribution can be withdrawn partially or fully
2. Life Insurance - the beneficiaries can receive a death benefit plus the unwithdrawn investment of the client
3. Health Insurance - the client can receive up to P5M lump sum should the client be diagnosed of any of the 35 dreaded diseases (ex. cancer, heart attack, stroke, kidney failure and major organ transplant).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
So much do you need to invest to receive the benefits above?
Simply invest at least Php 2,000 per month for at least 5 years or 10 years and you can receive the benefits above. You can invest also quarterly, semi-annual or annually.
How to start investing?
Simply contact us so we can schedule a meet with you. To contact us please contact an Insular Life Financial Advisor by clicking here. Or you may text us at 0905-FINANCE or 0905-3462623 for more information.
Why should you trust in Insular Life?
Insular Life is the largest insurance company in the Philippines in terms of Net Assets/Net Worth. To know more about Insular Life's standing versus other Insurance companies please visit www.financeph.com/blog/top-largest-life-insurance-companies-in-the-philippines-for-2016
How much is the expected return on investment?
It depends on the type of investment you choose from. You can choose from 5 different types of investment each with different expected returns and risks. The returns can range from 4%-25% per year on an average it is around 8-12% average return.
Contact us and we would be love to schedule a meeting with you and discuss your investment options.
To contact us please click here. Or you may text us at 0905-FINANCE or 0905-3462623 for more information.
Like our FB page to stay updated on the latest investments in the market and other interesting finance articles:
If this was helpful, please share or like it.
The views and opinions posted by our bloggers do not necessarily state or reflect those of FinancePH, its management, employees and advisors. Our blog is intended to share the diverse opinions of our bloggers.
1. I want to join a FinancePH seminar
2. I want to start saving or investing
3. I want to donate to the FinancePH Literacy Foundation
4. I want to try becoming a Financial Advisor of FinancePH
5. I want to know if I am financially healthy
Be a financial advisor, join our career orientation. - click here.