A birthday gift need not be expensive to be appreciated.
My mentor recently had her birthday and it has been my personality to give inexpensive but highly appreciated birthday gifts. I read a book that states that birthday gifts should exhibit surprise and delight tactics.
So what we did was to surprise her on her birthday. She lives in Sucat and most of he people she mentors are from the north. Yet we woke up early, met 5:30 AM in Shell and stormed to her house early in the morning bringing birthday cakes.
We knocked and sang our hearts out a happy birthday song. I'm very sure the cake was inexpensive but it was our effort that made her day priceless.
Remember it's not the price that counts when giving a gift, it's about knowing what makes her happy and doing it with an element of surprise and delight.
If this was helpful, please share or like it.
Be a financial advisor, join our career orientation. - click here.
1. I want to join a FinancePH seminar
2. I want to donate to the FinancePH Literacy Foundation
3. I want to start saving and investing
4. I want to save for my child's education
5. I need advise in setting up my retirement fund
6. I need help in getting life insurance or health insurance
7. I want to invest in the local/international stock market.
8. I want to know if I am financially healthy
9. I Need Quotation For Car/House Insurance
10. I Want To Be A Financial Advisor of FinancePH (Partime/Fulltime)
Write your comments on the article below:
To be the most reputable and renowned source of innovative financial knowledge and financial services that improve the personal finances, businesses and careers of our clients.
We provide quality and affordable financial seminars, financial consultancy and financial products to individuals and businesses globally. We commit to continuously improve the quality of our people by providing world class training to serve our clients with utmost dedication and professionalism. We use the latest technology, foresight and team work to continually expand in key cities, thus making a huge impact in uplifting the quality of life of Filipinos and ultimately improving our country’s economy.
Contact us if you have questions regarding tax, business law, stocks, investment, insurance, estate planning or money related.
Visit our FB page to view our upcoming seminars that you can attend.
Read Our Previous Blogs: