Someone posted this tribute to his wife on their 25th wedding anniversary. I asked permission to post this tribute in this blog to honor wives and mothers.
5 Reasons Why I Love My Wife
1. She does weird but cute things like label everything (i.e. key to my yellow carryon that she labelled bumblebee, medicine box where she arranged the days of the week her way).
2. She laughs at my jokes.
3. She doesn’t mind laughing at herself.
4. She loves to take charge of packing our clothes whenever we go out on trips, whether official or for a vacation.
5. She makes sure that I dress properly; treats me as her Ken doll.
6. Stays up late at night just preparing the week’s menu even though she comes up with incomprehensible wet market items like “timpalayag answer” and “nilagang superman”.
7. She loves eating only when she is competing for food with others.
8. She’s simple when she needs to be; and that’s practically all the time.
9. She is the counterbalance to our erstwhile rowdy dogs.
10. She is the number one enemy of mosquitos at our home.
11. She buys birthday cakes for everyone, including herself; but always her favorite kind of cake.
12. She raises the bar so high with personal hygiene that she sees me and our daughters as germs with clothes.
13. Whenever I take a picture of her, she tells me to delete it but then asks to see it first.
14. She likes what I like. She feels the same body pains that I feel.
15. While she’s overqualified as collector for our business, she doesn’t mind because she doesn’t have a choice to begin with.
16. While I work hard, she prays hard.
17. She gave birth to, nurtured and tutored our wonderful and talented daughters.
18. She’s our de facto family doctor and nurse.
19. She is the alternate family driver.
20. We fight but always end up still loving each other.
21. We finish each other’s sentences, thoughts and food.
22. She never lets me forget that she needs me.
23. She is my number 1 fan.
24. She loves me for who I am.
25. Whenever I hold out my hand, she reaches for it.
There are actually more. But to sum them all up, I love my wife because she is my one and only. And I will continue to do so for the rest of my life.
Ladies have special roles to play in the family. The roles of wife and mother may be more of a cost rather than a profit center to the household. Nonetheless, these roles form a most critical cog in the efficient and effective operation of the family.
That is why the best way to describe the roles of wife and mother is that they are vocations.
Here’s to wives and mothers.
(Originally written by Efren Ll. Cruz, RFP at http://www.savingstips.com.ph)
If this was helpful, please share or like it.
Be a financial advisor, join our career orientation. - click here.
1. I want to join a FinancePH seminar
2. I want to donate to the FinancePH Literacy Foundation
3. I want to start saving and investing
4. I want to save for my child's education
5. I need advise in setting up my retirement fund
6. I need help in getting life insurance or health insurance
7. I want to invest in the local/international stock market.
8. I want to know if I am financially healthy
9. I Need Quotation For Car/House Insurance
10. I Want To Be A Financial Advisor of FinancePH (Partime/Fulltime)
Write your comments on the article below:
To be the most reputable and renowned source of innovative financial knowledge and financial services that improve the personal finances, businesses and careers of our clients.
We provide quality and affordable financial seminars, financial consultancy and financial products to individuals and businesses globally. We commit to continuously improve the quality of our people by providing world class training to serve our clients with utmost dedication and professionalism. We use the latest technology, foresight and team work to continually expand in key cities, thus making a huge impact in uplifting the quality of life of Filipinos and ultimately improving our country’s economy.
Contact us if you have questions regarding tax, business law, stocks, investment, insurance, estate planning or money related.
Visit our FB page to view our upcoming seminars that you can attend.
Read Our Previous Blogs: