FinancePH is invting you to our upcoming seminar this September 19, 2015, Saturday, 1:00 - 4:00 PM at 7/F Insular Health Care Building, 167 Dela Rosa corner Legazpi Streets, Legazpi Village, 1229 Makati, Philippines
A resource person from the Philippine Stock Exchange will give us a glimpse of our country's economic future.
This seminar will give you an idea of the upcoming economic outlook of the Philippines which will most likely give us an idea of the movement of the stock market.
Since seminar is sponsored the cost is only 150 pesos. However only P100 for existing Insular Life clients. This will cover for the utilities, overhead, games prizes and seminar promotion costs.
To register, kindly SMS us using the following format: Full Name/ Company name/ Occupation/ email address
*** if you are affiliated with many companies or doing part time job with other companies, please indicate them all.
For example: Juan Dela Cruz/Cebu Pacific and Avida Land /Auditor and Part Time Real Estate Brokerfirstname.lastname@example.org
Please send SMS details to Erika at 0906-485-9172.
For inquiries please don't hesitate to contact us!
"If you don't learn something new regularly then you are not growing, you are aging."
If this was helpful, please share or like it.
Be a financial advisor, join our career orientation. - click here.
1. I want to join a FinancePH seminar
2. I want to donate to the FinancePH Literacy Foundation
3. I want to start saving and investing
4. I want to save for my child's education
5. I need advise in setting up my retirement fund
6. I need help in getting life insurance or health insurance
7. I want to invest in the local/international stock market.
8. I want to know if I am financially healthy
9. I Need Quotation For Car/House Insurance
10. I Want To Be A Financial Advisor of FinancePH (Partime/Fulltime)
Write your comments on the article below:
FinancePH is an advocacy group founded in 2014 by a group of financial advisors.
“We are the best, largest, most influential and most preferred financial advisors of the Filipino people.“
Contact us if you have questions regarding tax, business law, stocks, investment, insurance, estate planning or money related.
Visit our FB page to view our upcoming seminars that you can attend.
Or book a free financial coaching with one of our financial advisors here.
View the Financial Advisory team of FinancePH here.
Read Our Previous Blogs: