I asked few of my friends the reason why they want to be successful. Majority of them told me that they want to be successful because they want to fulfill God's calling into their lives.
How about you why do you want to be successful? But first, how do you define success?
For me, success is being contented with what you have, expectant of what you can be and hopeful of what you can do. Success isnt a future thing. It is your today. Sadly, we usually associate success with the amount of money in our bank or the position we have in our company. But success isnt just about money or position. It is more than that. You may have a lot of money but you may also broke a lot a relationships. Can you then call yourself successful?
Being successful means finding balance with your passion and purpose. Never ever choose what is good in exchange of what is best. In our pursuit for success, we may in one way or another made some major trade offs. Trade offs that have a lifetime effect. So be careful with your choices.
If you'll ask me why I want to be successful? It is because someday when I get to face the Heavenly Father I want to hear these words from Him "...well done my good and faithful servant..." (Mt 25:23).
How about you?
Be a financial advisor, join our career orientation. - click here.
1. I want to join a FinancePH seminar
2. I want to donate to the FinancePH Literacy Foundation
3. I want to start saving and investing
4. I want to save for my child's education
5. I need advise in setting up my retirement fund
6. I need help in getting life insurance or health insurance
7. I want to invest in the local/international stock market.
8. I want to know if I am financially healthy
9. I Need Quotation For Car/House Insurance
10. I Want To Be A Financial Advisor of FinancePH (Partime/Fulltime)
Write your comments on the article below:
FinancePH is an advocacy group founded in 2014 by a group of financial advisors.
“We are the best, largest, most influential and most preferred financial advisors of the Filipino people.“
Contact us if you have questions regarding tax, business law, stocks, investment, insurance, estate planning or money related.
Visit our FB page to view our upcoming seminars that you can attend.
Or book a free financial coaching with one of our financial advisors here.
View the Financial Advisory team of FinancePH here.
Read Our Previous Blogs: