“Bakit ka nagshift ng career? Wala ka na bang balak bumalik sa pagiging CPA?” These are the questions that so often were asked to me by my friends, family and even clients.
Allow me to give you a brief background of who I was before becoming a Financial Advisor. I am a Certified Public Accountant. I used to work with one of the largest auditing firm in the Philippines for two and a half years as an External Auditor. Afterwhich, I transferred to an Airline Company as an Internal Audit Supervisor. I worked there for a year and a month. Then, I decided to be a full time Financial Advisor at Insular Life. If you’re going to track my career, it seems that I had a detour. Why would an accountant chose to be a Financial Advisor? To answer all of your questions, I have indicated the perks of being a Financial Advisor, as follows:
But, beyond all the perks, I think the greatest reason why I chose to stay in this field after a year is because of the love that I have for the profession. I just love what I am doing. And I wont stop until I have fulfilled my mission. My mission is to help people to be a good steward of the talents, gold and riches that that Lord had entrusted to them.
How about you? What’s your mission?
Be a financial advisor, join our career orientation. - click here.
1. I want to join a FinancePH seminar
2. I want to donate to the FinancePH Literacy Foundation
3. I want to start saving and investing
4. I want to save for my child's education
5. I need advise in setting up my retirement fund
6. I need help in getting life insurance or health insurance
7. I want to invest in the local/international stock market.
8. I want to know if I am financially healthy
9. I Need Quotation For Car/House Insurance
10. I Want To Be A Financial Advisor of FinancePH (Partime/Fulltime)
Write your comments on the article below:
FinancePH is an advocacy group founded in 2014 by a group of financial advisors.
“We are the best, largest, most influential and most preferred financial advisors of the Filipino people.“
Contact us if you have questions regarding tax, business law, stocks, investment, insurance, estate planning or money related.
Visit our FB page to view our upcoming seminars that you can attend.
Or book a free financial coaching with one of our financial advisors here.
View the Financial Advisory team of FinancePH here.
Read Our Previous Blogs: