A new school year has started! It’s the best time to teach your school-aged kids about responsible handling of money. If they weren’t consciously saving during grade school and high school, it’s still not too late to start during your kid’s college years. College is when they can easily fall into the trap of impulse purchases and over spending. Teach your college teens early on to save their money and spend only for those that are really important.
Here are 5 ways to teach your college-level teens to be financially smart:
We, your FinancePH advisors, will be glad and more than willing to help you plan your finances. Our customized financial planning approach caters to each individual needs, budgets and priorities.
If you wish to do a financial consultation with a FinancePH advisor or want to request a proposal/quote just click here. We will assign you to the best available advisor near your area.
(Originally written by Cristina Calata at http://www.savingstips.com.ph)
If this was helpful, please share or like it.
Be a financial advisor, join our career orientation. - click here.
1. I want to join a FinancePH seminar
2. I want to donate to the FinancePH Literacy Foundation
3. I want to start saving and investing
4. I want to save for my child's education
5. I need advise in setting up my retirement fund
6. I need help in getting life insurance or health insurance
7. I want to invest in the local/international stock market.
8. I want to know if I am financially healthy
9. I Need Quotation For Car/House Insurance
10. I Want To Be A Financial Advisor of FinancePH (Partime/Fulltime)
Write your comments on the article below:
FinancePH is an advocacy group founded in 2014 by a group of financial advisors.
“We are the best, largest, most influential and most preferred financial advisors of the Filipino people.“
Contact us if you have questions regarding tax, business law, stocks, investment, insurance, estate planning or money related.
Visit our FB page to view our upcoming seminars that you can attend.
Or book a free financial coaching with one of our financial advisors here.
View the Financial Advisory team of FinancePH here.
Read Our Previous Blogs: