Money for bags: PARENTS, money for shoes: PARENTS, money for dates: PARENTS.
Parents, parents, parents. As teenagers, our number one source of funding is from our parents. We don’t earn our own money yet so we ask the ones who do to give us some. We are either given weekly allowance or we just ask our parents for some cash whenever we go and hang out with friends. We run out, we’ll ask for more. We are so used to treating them like our own personal ATM’s that we don’t see the consequences it will have on us in the future. There will come a time when we will all start being adults, start working and start earning our own money. Once that happens, the weekly funding stops, we run out of money and we go bankrupt, all because we thought that money grow on trees.
I believe that spoiled children are a parent’s worst nightmare. I mean who would want children who constantly want whatever they see and throw tantrums if they don’t get it? My parents certainly didn’t and because of that, they made sure to take early precautions. As early as I can remember my parents would tell us to:
Be a financial advisor, join our career orientation. - click here.
1. I want to join a FinancePH seminar
2. I want to donate to the FinancePH Literacy Foundation
3. I want to start saving and investing
4. I want to save for my child's education
5. I need advise in setting up my retirement fund
6. I need help in getting life insurance or health insurance
7. I want to invest in the local/international stock market.
8. I want to know if I am financially healthy
9. I Need Quotation For Car/House Insurance
10. I Want To Be A Financial Advisor of FinancePH (Partime/Fulltime)
Write your comments on the article below:
FinancePH is an advocacy group founded in 2014 by a group of financial advisors.
“We are the best, largest, most influential and most preferred financial advisors of the Filipino people.“
Contact us if you have questions regarding tax, business law, stocks, investment, insurance, estate planning or money related.
Visit our FB page to view our upcoming seminars that you can attend.
Or book a free financial coaching with one of our financial advisors here.
View the Financial Advisory team of FinancePH here.
Read Our Previous Blogs: