How would you feel if 2 of your good church friends died? Im referring to two friends who were all very healthy and in their late 20s.
There are so many questions running in my head.
Why do good people die so early? Why not those criminals?
How could they die when they are so young?
But who are we to question the great plans of our creator. I know the Lord has laid out his plans. One way or another eveything has to end.
In the mean time we just have to continue our mission and our purpose. Everyone has one. Some find it early and some don't. Some get to fulfill their purposes in their lifetime, some don't. Life has to go on.
It was indeed too early. One of the biggest shock of my life this year. We will still see each other soon someday.
Time is the scarcest resource one has. Time spent you can never recover.
All roads always have an ending.
So make sure you use your time on earth wisely.
If this was helpful, please share or like it.
Be a financial advisor, join our career orientation. - click here.
1. I want to join a FinancePH seminar
2. I want to donate to the FinancePH Literacy Foundation
3. I want to start saving and investing
4. I want to save for my child's education
5. I need advise in setting up my retirement fund
6. I need help in getting life insurance or health insurance
7. I want to invest in the local/international stock market.
8. I want to know if I am financially healthy
9. I Need Quotation For Car/House Insurance
10. I Want To Be A Financial Advisor of FinancePH (Partime/Fulltime)
Write your comments on the article below:
FinancePH is an advocacy group founded in 2014 by a group of financial advisors.
“We are the best, largest, most influential and most preferred financial advisors of the Filipino people.“
Contact us if you have questions regarding tax, business law, stocks, investment, insurance, estate planning or money related.
Visit our FB page to view our upcoming seminars that you can attend.
Or book a free financial coaching with one of our financial advisors here.
View the Financial Advisory team of FinancePH here.
Read Our Previous Blogs: