This 2016, Insular Life invites you to invest in its newest retirement product called Wealth Assure Retirement and Wealth Secure Retirement.
This product allows you to save up for your future retirement expenses and is payable for 5, 10 or 15 years. Minimum investment of P20,000 per year can be paid in 4 quarters, 2 semi-annual payments or paid annually.
Once you reach the retirement age, an annual pay-out will be paid to the investor until death of the investor. The amount of retirement pay-out will be dependent on the amount invested, the years it is kept invested and the investment performance.
Imagine having enough money to pay for your needs even if you are not anymore working?
Wouldn't it be great to not ask for support from your children when you grow old?
If you are interested to know more about this product please click on www.financePH.com/invest.html to request for more information.
If this was helpful, please share or like it.
Be a financial advisor, join our career orientation. - click here.
1. I want to join a FinancePH seminar
2. I want to donate to the FinancePH Literacy Foundation
3. I want to start saving and investing
4. I want to save for my child's education
5. I need advise in setting up my retirement fund
6. I need help in getting life insurance or health insurance
7. I want to invest in the local/international stock market.
8. I want to know if I am financially healthy
9. I Need Quotation For Car/House Insurance
10. I Want To Be A Financial Advisor of FinancePH (Partime/Fulltime)
Write your comments on the article below:
FinancePH is an advocacy group founded in 2014 by a group of financial advisors.
“We are the best, largest, most influential and most preferred financial advisors of the Filipino people.“
Contact us if you have questions regarding tax, business law, stocks, investment, insurance, estate planning or money related.
Visit our FB page to view our upcoming seminars that you can attend.
Or book a free financial coaching with one of our financial advisors here.
View the Financial Advisory team of FinancePH here.
Read Our Previous Blogs: