Just recently I became a fan of the quote "A peso saved is a peso earned". It is indeed true that the fastest way to earn more money without increasing your income is by reducing your expenses.
Over the coming days I will share to you some of the ways I save money.
I recently bought this item called "AIRCON to FAN timer." This gadget allows you to set how many hours your aircon will run and when the aircon stops the electric fan will automatically turn on.
I have been using this gadget for more than a month now and it really works! Before my aircon operates for 8 hours or more. But now I set my aircon to run for 5 hours and 3 hours electric fan.
Do the math and you save 3 hours less in airconditioning costs or around 37% lesser.
Next time you go to a hardware store try looking for the AIRCON to FAN timer and if your bill goes lower because of my blog don't forget to invest those savings with me. Hehehe.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Mark Joseph T. Fernandez, CPA, RFC, AFA is the founder of FinancePH and is one of the top financial advisors of Insular Life. He has helped hundreds of people start saving, investing and insuring. Reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this was helpful, please share or like it.
Be a financial advisor, join our career orientation. - click here.
1. I want to join a FinancePH seminar
2. I want to donate to the FinancePH Literacy Foundation
3. I want to start saving and investing
4. I want to save for my child's education
5. I need advise in setting up my retirement fund
6. I need help in getting life insurance or health insurance
7. I want to invest in the local/international stock market.
8. I want to know if I am financially healthy
9. I Need Quotation For Car/House Insurance
10. I Want To Be A Financial Advisor of FinancePH (Partime/Fulltime)
Write your comments on the article below:
FinancePH is an advocacy group founded in 2014 by a group of financial advisors.
“We are the best, largest, most influential and most preferred financial advisors of the Filipino people.“
Contact us if you have questions regarding tax, business law, stocks, investment, insurance, estate planning or money related.
Visit our FB page to view our upcoming seminars that you can attend.
Or book a free financial coaching with one of our financial advisors here.
View the Financial Advisory team of FinancePH here.
Read Our Previous Blogs: