Sometimes I like being stuck in traffic. Some of you might be scratching your head right now and saying to yourself - Mark must be crazy.
Just recently I got stuck on my way home from Megamall due to the INC protests. I came from a financial planning meeting with an OFW client who recently came from Singapore. They always meet me every time they arrive to talk about investments and how to grow their money.
Well, call me crazy but I make money from being stuck in traffic and I sometimes enjoy being stuck in traffic.
It has been a habit even before I had my own car to bring an MP3 player and an external noise reducing earphone every time I travel. This way I get to listen to audiobooks that can help me improve my knowledge that in turn allows me to create plans and strategies that would allow me to earn more money.
When I was in college I worked for 4 years as a working student in one our school's library. There, I appreciated the value of books - how it can raise a nobody into somebody.
I don't really know if you have tried audiobooks, some don't like audiobooks and prefer to read and not listen. But honestly if you really want to increase your wealth you must increase your knowledge. And playing an audiobook while being stuck in traffic is I think a great idea to use that idle time.
Be a financial advisor, join our career orientation. - click here.
1. I want to join a FinancePH seminar
2. I want to donate to the FinancePH Literacy Foundation
3. I want to start saving and investing
4. I want to save for my child's education
5. I need advise in setting up my retirement fund
6. I need help in getting life insurance or health insurance
7. I want to invest in the local/international stock market.
8. I want to know if I am financially healthy
9. I Need Quotation For Car/House Insurance
10. I Want To Be A Financial Advisor of FinancePH (Partime/Fulltime)
Write your comments on the article below:
FinancePH is an advocacy group founded in 2014 by a group of financial advisors.
“We are the best, largest, most influential and most preferred financial advisors of the Filipino people.“
Contact us if you have questions regarding tax, business law, stocks, investment, insurance, estate planning or money related.
Visit our FB page to view our upcoming seminars that you can attend.
Or book a free financial coaching with one of our financial advisors here.
View the Financial Advisory team of FinancePH here.
Read Our Previous Blogs: