A common question that most people ask is "Where do I invest my Christmas Bonus this year?".
You see, Christmas is in the air and of course Christmas Bonuses and Thirteenth Month Pays are coming. What better way to save your Christmas Bonus and grow it than by investing in the international stock market, right? This is the best way to spend your Christmas Bonus.
For only P5,000 per month for at least 5 or 10 years, you could already invest in the international stock market and be a business owner of the following companies:
Why invest in the bank when you will only earn less than 1% per year? Why invest in the local stock market, when you can also invest internationally? Here is the composition of where the fund invests:
Your money will be secured since the company who will manage your fund is no other than Insular Life. Insular Life is one of the largest life insurance companies in the Philippines. So what are you waiting for? Click here to request for a proposal about Insular Life's Global Equity Fund. or call us at 02-750-4946 or 0905-FINANCE (0905-3462623).
Be a financial advisor, join our career orientation. - click here.
1. I want to join a FinancePH seminar
2. I want to donate to the FinancePH Literacy Foundation
3. I want to start saving and investing
4. I want to save for my child's education
5. I need advise in setting up my retirement fund
6. I need help in getting life insurance or health insurance
7. I want to invest in the local/international stock market.
8. I want to know if I am financially healthy
9. I Need Quotation For Car/House Insurance
10. I Want To Be A Financial Advisor of FinancePH (Partime/Fulltime)
Write your comments on the article below:
FinancePH is an advocacy group founded in 2014 by a group of financial advisors.
“We are the best, largest, most influential and most preferred financial advisors of the Filipino people.“
Contact us if you have questions regarding tax, business law, stocks, investment, insurance, estate planning or money related.
Visit our FB page to view our upcoming seminars that you can attend.
Or book a free financial coaching with one of our financial advisors here.
View the Financial Advisory team of FinancePH here.
Read Our Previous Blogs: