We commonly have a misconception that faith can only be exercised on a one time big time basis. But, we are wrong. Sometimes or most of the time, faith is tested in simple situations like being able to sit in mrt or ride in a bus that looks full.
Few nights ago, I was on my way to a client. I have to ride a bus. But the bus looks full so some ladies in front of me stopped and chose to wait for another one. And here I was, wondering what to do. Am I going to follow the crowd? If I do I have to spend more than 10mins again and I will definitely be late to a client meeting. And that doesn't sound right so I decided to take a leap of faith and believe there is still a seat for me inside. And God never failed to amaze me, I found a very comfortable seat.
The story may sound so ordinary. But this ordinary event, taught me to take a leap even if others don't; to be successful even if others chose to stepback and wait for a moment; and, to believe that God is faithful even in the simplest things. Jesus kept on emphasizing that we should have a childlike faith, believing no matter what. Continue believing cause faith is not based on your feelings.
Be a financial advisor, join our career orientation. - click here.
1. I want to join a FinancePH seminar
2. I want to donate to the FinancePH Literacy Foundation
3. I want to start saving and investing
4. I want to save for my child's education
5. I need advise in setting up my retirement fund
6. I need help in getting life insurance or health insurance
7. I want to invest in the local/international stock market.
8. I want to know if I am financially healthy
9. I Need Quotation For Car/House Insurance
10. I Want To Be A Financial Advisor of FinancePH (Partime/Fulltime)
Write your comments on the article below:
FinancePH is an advocacy group founded in 2014 by a group of financial advisors.
“We are the best, largest, most influential and most preferred financial advisors of the Filipino people.“
Contact us if you have questions regarding tax, business law, stocks, investment, insurance, estate planning or money related.
Visit our FB page to view our upcoming seminars that you can attend.
Or book a free financial coaching with one of our financial advisors here.
View the Financial Advisory team of FinancePH here.
Read Our Previous Blogs: