Join our seminar on March 12, 2016. FINANCEPH GOES BAGUIO: Why do the rich get richer and the poor get poorer? Why do the rich people get for free what the poor people pay for? Why do rich people get to buy things much cheaper than the poor people?
The answer: they know how the financial system works and they know how to use to the system to their advantage.
Did you know that the gap between the rich and the poor is now growing wider and wider every year? Did you know that 99% of the world's wealth is controlled by the top 1% of the world population?
If you want to be rich, you should know how the financial system works and how to take advantage of it. Join us in this exciting seminar made for beginners and advanced investors alike.
FinancePH has been conducting high quality seminars since 2014. Our FB fans love us, in fact we have reached 65,000 plus followers in FB. Thank you for the love.
The following are the major topics covered in this seminar:
1. Introduction To The Financial System
2. How The Financial System Works
3. How To Take Advantage Of The Financial System
4. Basic Financial Planning Concepts
5. Basic Financial Planning Tools
Location: Venus Parkview Hotel, Burham Park, Baguio City
Date: March 12, 2016
Time: Registration Starts 1:30pm
Seminar cost is only P250. This will cover for the utilities, overhead, games prizes, certificate of attendance and seminar promotion costs. Discounted price of 400 for two instead of 500 if you come with a friend. Snacks is included courtesy of Insular Life.
To register, kindly SMS us using the following format: Full Name/ Company name/ Occupation/ email address/ Baguio Seminar1
For example: Juan Dela Cruz/Cebu Pacific and Avida Land /Auditor and Part Time Real Estate Brokerfirstname.lastname@example.org/ Baguio Seminar1
*** if you are affiliated with many companies or doing part time job with other companies, please indicate them all.
Please send SMS details to Erika at 0906-485-9172.
Pay for the Seminar Fee at the event.
For inquiries please don't hesitate to contact us! See you!
"If you don't learn something new regularly then you are not growing, you are aging."
If this was helpful, please share or like it.
Be a financial advisor, join our career orientation. - click here.
1. I want to join a FinancePH seminar
2. I want to donate to the FinancePH Literacy Foundation
3. I want to start saving and investing
4. I want to save for my child's education
5. I need advise in setting up my retirement fund
6. I need help in getting life insurance or health insurance
7. I want to invest in the local/international stock market.
8. I want to know if I am financially healthy
9. I Need Quotation For Car/House Insurance
10. I Want To Be A Financial Advisor of FinancePH (Partime/Fulltime)
Write your comments on the article below:
FinancePH is an advocacy group founded in 2014 by a group of financial advisors.
“We are the best, largest, most influential and most preferred financial advisors of the Filipino people.“
Contact us if you have questions regarding tax, business law, stocks, investment, insurance, estate planning or money related.
Visit our FB page to view our upcoming seminars that you can attend.
Or book a free financial coaching with one of our financial advisors here.
View the Financial Advisory team of FinancePH here.
Read Our Previous Blogs: