Your money could grow as much as 66.35% in 5 years if you invested your money in Insular Life's Equity Fund!
The data above shows the different investment funds you can place your money for it to grow higher than bank interest rates.
The best performing fund for the past 5 years is equity fund.
The 52 week high and low indicates the highest and lowest price of the fund for the past 52 weeks (1 year).
Any price below the median or average price means that it is a good time to invest in stocks.
To start investing in Insular Life's investment funds contact a FinancePH Financial Advisor by visting www.financeph.com/invest.html
Before the fall of stock prices last Monday, 7,200pts is the strongest support of the index (refer to the graph) it has been tested thrice, and always keeps the market index afloat. This is the price range where everyone wants to enter. Every time the stock prices touch the support line it bounces up not until it was broken last Monday, then it becomes a new story now.
The 7,200 now becomes the new resistance where everyone else would want to go out. 2 points either to the investors who entered at 6,600 or investors who were stuck at 7,200. If this is the price where every one wants to go out. Selling activities are so strong that will keep the market price to go down.
Currently, yes you are correct that the market prices are going up so are you gonna start buying now? My answer would be patience until you have confirmed if 7,200 will be your friend or foe. Friend if it will be broken and will keep you afloat and support your prices all the way up. But it can also be your biggest foe which can impose a resistance force that will push the prices in a downward trend.
What if you have bought at the current prices. Lucky for you if the succeeding events will turn out to be favorable on your end. But you will be sorry if it turns out to be the other way.
7,200 has not been tested or touched by the market price until now, but we all know that it is now a resistance. But how long? Only the market can tell.
This Philippine equity fund performed well for the past 5 years for a comparative period of October 2010 to October 2015 performance. Do you know which company performed well?
**We have just updated the data to reflect the correct and latest performance. We now have the October data. Thanks for the readers helping us.
While most fund managers and insurance companies want to make their fund perform well, not all equity funds are created the same.
That is why we compiled a list of the top performing equity funds for the past 5 years. The challenge when creating a performance ranking is that it is usually very hard to get the data from other companies. So please bear with us if we haven't been posting regular fund updates lately.
We would like to congratulate the following companies for performing well for the past 5 years!
Always remember that a good equity fund should beat the Philippine Stock Exchange index which performed 10.90% for the past 5 years. This is because the PSEi uses a mere list of top stocks that is not managed by any fund manager. Meaning your fund manager should add value to your investment by making your fund grow higher than had it been unmanaged.
*past performance is never an indicative of future performance but it gives us a guide of how well the company is managing your funds to make your money grow.
We will be posting regular fund performance updates from time to time.
Sources: Company Websites
** While we try our best to insure that the data that we present is accurate, we cannot warrant its full accuracy. If you find that our data is erroneous in anyway, we would be happy to correct it. Just inform us.
Posible kaya na ang katabi mo sa opisina o yung kaibigan mo na parating nag clash of clans o yung kapitbahay mo na AlDub fan ay #Bobotante? Sabi nga nila nothing is impossible.
Kumakailan lang, I read an article that 37% of voters are aged 18-35. Having said, it is my moral obligation to convince my friends not to be a #Bobotante. Kaya magmasid at maghanap ng mga #Bobotante friends and give them a slap in the face before it's too late and soon we might have a corrupt president sitting. Here's how to spot them:
1. They haven't registered with the COMELEC - Bakit ang mga Pinoy reklamo ng reklamo sa facebook na bulok ang Pilipinas eh di naman pali sila bumuboto. Magparehistro ka muna or keep quiet. Shhh...
2. They are registered but they don't have complete biometrics - Yung totoo? Excited ka bumoto, pag dating mo sa voting booth di ka pabobotohin dahil wala kang biometrics. Please, mag check muna sa COMELEC website para hindi ka nganga.
3. They post in facebook "I won't vote this 2016, all politicians that are running are dumb" - Sa totoo lang every time you don't vote you are giving supporters of corrupt and dumb politicians plus 1 point. Why? Because ang gap ng manok nila versus sa ibang presidente tumataas everytime you don't vote. Dumb politicians are not the problem, dumb voters are the problem. Kung tinamaan ka sorry ka na lang.
4. They vote based on popularity in TV, facebook and other advertisements - Yung totoo? Pag nakita lang na maraming advertisement sa TV iboboto agad? Mag isip isip ka naman. Saan ba nila babawiin ang ginastos nila sa advertisements? Eh di sa pera ng taumbayan! Sige push mo yang kandidato mo.
5. They don't do their own research - May google naman diba? Magisip isip din pag may time. Huwag kopya ng kopya sa sagot ng iba. Yung ginagawa mo nung estudyante ka pa huwag gamitin sa pagboto. Hindi kailanganang pareho ang sagot mo sa mga seatmates mo. Kung wala kang wifi manghiram ng password sa kapitbahay. K?
6. They sell their votes - Magkano ba ang boto mo? Bakit mo ba binibenta? Sa tingin mo yung ginastos ng mga pulitiko sa mga bobotante hindi nila babawiin pag na elect sila? Mag isip ka. Matalino ka naman diba? O hindi. Hahaha!
7. They keep complaining they are too busy to be involved in voting - Yung totoo? Busy ka pero nakakapagfacebook ka? Ano ba nman yung isang araw na ilalaan mo para maka halal tayo ng maayos na pangulo. Mag isip ka nga. Anong gusto mo? Anim na taon tayo magdudusa sa pangit na pangulo o isang araw na pagboto. Pwe... Busy daw...
8. They don't know their precinct number - Yung totoo? Pipila ka ng pagkahabahaba sa Alabang tapos sasabihan ka lang na mali yung precinct mo sa Fairview pala. Ano ba yan kuya.
9. They don't teach their parents and neighbors who to vote - Sa totoo lang kung nakakabasa ka neto ibig sabihin gusto mo ng pagbabago. Kaso yung kapitbahay mo walang internet o kaya ay walang muwang. Hindi mo alam #Bobotante pala. Paki sampal sa mukha nya para gumising sa katotohanan. Maging aktibo sa pag sabi sa anomalya ng mga kandidato kasi yung iba lalo na sa mga remote areas na walang kuryente walang alam. Binibrainwash ni mayor na kaalyado ni corrupt.
10. They don't share this article to other #Bobotantes in FB - Sa totoo lang kailangan nating magkaisa. Tumulong at mag share ng mga articles katulad nito para kumonti ang mga #Bobotante. Malay mo baka tinamaan ka sa mga sulat ko dahil hindi mo alam #Bobotante ka din pala. Joke lng. Good vibes lang.
FinancePH is an advocacy group founded in 2014 by a group of financial advisors.
“We are the best, largest, most influential and most preferred financial advisors of the Filipino people.“
Contact us if you have questions regarding tax, business law, stocks, investment, insurance, estate planning or money related.
Visit our FB page to view our upcoming seminars that you can attend.
Or book a free financial coaching with one of our financial advisors here.
View the Financial Advisory team of FinancePH here.
Read Our Previous Blogs: